Constructed in 1914, this building was originally home to the Raleigh Furniture Store and later to Kimbrell’s Furniture. This stand-alone structure retains its original brick façade, featuring an original, painted advertisement on the external west-facing three-story wall. Exposed beams on the third floor, tin ceiling tiles on the second floor and hardwood floors throughout will be retained during the renovation, which will include additional windows for more natural light on the west side of the building.
The entire building has been renovated to a shell. The basement, second and third floors have undergone up fits for a marshal arts studio, hair salon and architecture firm.